|This article is about a/an Imagin in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
The Bat Imagin (バットイマジン Batto Imajin) was the first evil Imagin that appeared in the Kamen Rider Den-O series.
- Motif basis: Bat
- Fable Basis: The Bat, The Bird and the Beasts
- Contract holder/host: Tetsuo (テツオ)
- Rider Ticket date: December 24, 2004
- Destroyed by: DenLiner Gouka
Possesses ability to create wings to fly and use sonic blasts as weapon, the Bat Imagin fulfills his contract with the Tetsuo for return of his jinglebell keyholder. Attacking everyone with a jinglebell keyholder. The Bat Imagin battled Den-O Sword Form, but the fight ended with him being defeated. However, he is revealed to still be alive. When he travels to the past, the Bat Imagin possesses Tetsuo's body and begins causing havoc until Den-O appears and forces him to abandon Tetsuo. And he is destroyed by Den-O, he then becomes Gigandeath Heaven and is ultimately defeated by DenLiner Gouka.
Kamen Rider Decade
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
He is revived in Super Hero Taisen. He is seen fighting GekiChopper.
- As pointed out in the design book Imagin: Say Your Wish..., the first few enemy Imagin correspond to Riders from Kamen Rider Ryuki, with the Bat Imagin corresponding to Kamen Rider Knight.