|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider V3.|
After his Fang Tribe was wiped out by Kamen Rider V3, Baron Fang later called on the spirits of Doovoo to give him the power to transform into the Vampiric Mammoth so that he could take revenge on V3 in his final battle. He was destroyed by V3's V3 Revolving Triple Kick.
He wields a spear which could fire explosion charges. As Vampiric Mammoth he could extend his trunk to drink human blood, launch his upper tusks, use his left hand as a battering ram, and create earthquakes by shouting an incantation. His powers are magical in origin.
The monsters in his Fang Tribe are mutated forms of wild animals with fangs or tusks that are empowered through blood sacrifices of innocent victims by Baron Kiba.
In Other Media
Kamen Rider SD: Sortie!! Rider Machines
Vampiric Mammoth appears as the third boss at the end of the third stage. He uses a giant pogo stick to try to crush Riderman and make rocks fall from the ceiling of the cave using a high jump. The objective is to attack him from a distance using the machine gun power-up and evade the falling rocks until he falls and is defeated.
Behind the scenes
- Height: 199 cm
- Weight: 89 kg
- Baron Kiba is the only Destron commander who does not appear in the Kamen Rider V3 video game.
- Kamen Rider V3
- Episode 31: Enter, Baron Tusk: Commandant of Curses!!
- Episode 32: Spectre of Onibi Swamp: Rider Scouts Annihilated!?
- Episode 33: V3 in Danger! Riders One and Two Return!!
- Episode 34: Critical Moment! Baron Tusk vs. The Three Riders!!
- Episode 35: Baron Tusk's Final Transformation
- Kamen Rider X
- Episode 27: Special Edition, Full Force of Five Riders!! (archive footage only)
- Kamen Rider 1 Through RX: Big Gathering (archive footage only)