|This article is about an Orphnoch in Kamen Rider 555.|
The Barnacle Orphnoch (バーナクルオルフェノク, Bānakuru Orufenoku) was an Orphnoch who assumed the form of a Smart Brain Employee (スマートブレイン社員, Sumāto Burein Shain).
He is the man responsible for causing the fires that killed the parents of Mari and later Teruo's. He was eventually fired by Kyouji Murakami for his incompetence and marked for death when his actions attracted attention from law enforcement, with Kitazaki given the task of killing him. Unfortunately, he was unaware of this and attempted to retrieve the Rider Gear until he was killed by Faiz's Grand Impact.
- Height: 212 cm.
- Weight: 133 kg.
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting: As an Orphnoch, this Smart Brain employee can switch between human and Orphnoch forms.
- Orphnoch Creation: As an Orphnoch, he can generate a tendril from his hand that can stab into a person's heart and burn it in a burst of blue flames. The victim is reanimated shortly after,
- Superhuman Strength: The Barnacle Orphnoch is strong enough to stand up to and overwhelm Kamen Rider Delta, who is regarded as the strongest of the three Belt users.
- Superhuman resistance: His body can able resist physical attacks, possibly to a higher degree than other Orphnochs.
- Explosive Sphere: The Barnacle Orphnoch's weapon is a huge explosive sphere resembling a cluster of barnacles.
Behind the Scenes
Barnacle Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保, Shinohara Tamotsu).
- Barnacle Orphnoch's costume is a modified version of the Frog Orphnoch.
- His costume was modified into Mandrake Legendorga.
- His body and head is similar to Football player.