|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Bang Bang Shooting (バンバンシューティング Ban Ban Shūtingu) is an action first person shooter video game being developed by Genm Corp., mentioned to be in development hell. It also served as the basis for the Bang Bang Shooting Rider Gashat.
Bang Bang Shooting is a multiplayer first-person shooter. The player need to shoot down target soldiers as fast as possible before they reach the player. The boss is the commander, Revol.
The game is a motion sensor game, with players using remote controls in the shape of the Gashacon Magnum like real guns.
It was envisioned by Kuroto Dan in the year 2000. During the development of the game, Genm Corp. found severe bugs within the prototype Gashats. Those glitches combined with the bugs of the other 9 games, evolved into the Bugster virus. A prototype of the game was utilized to combat the Bugsters by Taiga Hanaya. But, after his lost against Graphite, Taiga left his Gamer Driver and his Gashat.
The actual game was put on hold until the bugs could be purged and the game could be fixed, something Genm Corp. are still having problems with. But, the Rider Gashat version was ready for use. Five years later, Taiga paid Genm Corp's CEO Kuroto Dan with a large pile of cash to obtain the completed Gashat and a Gamer Driver for his personal use.
After defeating Revol, Ride-Player Nico was awarded with Bang Bang Shooting's Gashat Trophy.
The game eventually had all of its bugs worked out and was released.
- Kamen Rider Snipe
- Level 1
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episode 3, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Snipe), Ex-Aid 4, 5, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11, 15, 16, 18, 44)
- Prototype (Ex-Aid Episode 6 (flashback), Snipe: Episode ZERO Episodes 2-3)
- Level 2
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episode 3, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Snipe), Ex-Aid 4-8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage, Final Legend Stage), 11, 12, Snipe: Episode ZERO Episode 1, 15-18, 20, 22, 23, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Gorider Episodes 2-3, Ex-Aid 24, 26, 27, 29, 32, 45, True Ending, Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending (Brave & Snipe))
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Level 1
- Kamen Rider Nico Snipe
- Level 2 (Ex-Aid Final Stage)
- Kamen Rider Snipe
- Level 3
- Level ?
- Level 5
- Level 50
- Simulation Gamer (Ex-Aid Episode 20-23, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episode 3, Ex-Aid 24, 26-29, 32, 35-37, 40, 41, True Ending)
- Level 0
Revol Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from Commander Revol, having been created from the data of Bang Bang Shooting.
Bang Bang Shooting Gashat
Proto Bang Bang Shooting Gashat
This Gashat was used by Taiga Hanaya during Zero Day to become Kamen Rider Proto Snipe, fighting Graphite in Level 1. Like all Proto Gashats, it is harmful to its user. Taiga discarded this Gashat after his loss to Graphite and subsequent firing, and it returned to Kuroto Dan's possession. Like all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), this Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
- Bang Bang Shooting's gameplay with a Gashacon Magnum-like game controller is a homage to classic retro shooting games which used a gun-themed controller, the most popular being the NES Zapper from the Nintendo Entertainment System for games such as Duck Hunt.
- It is also based off of various shooter games such as:
- The activation music/Level 3 transformation music has a similar melody to the main theme of The Terminator by Brad Fiedel.