|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
- "Banana Arms: Knight of Spe~ar!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Banana Arms (バナナアームズ Banana Āmuzu) is an alternate banana-based armored European Knight form of Armored Riders. Accessed through the Banana Lockseed, this form's Arms Weapon is the Bana Spear, while the helmet the Rider wears is the Burn Casque (バーンカスク Bān Kasuku, a pun on "Banana") with the Burn Sight (バーンサイト Bān Saito, see "Burn Casque") visor. While it is the default form of Armored Rider Baron, it can also be used by other Riders.
- Armored Rider Baron (Main user; Gaim Episodes 3-8, Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim 10-16, 18-19, Gaim Gaiden: Baron, Gaim 21, 23, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Gaim 29, 35, 37, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim 39, 43-46, Movie War Full Throttle, Kamen Rider 4: Episode 3, Kamen Sentai Gorider Episodes 1-3)
- Armored Rider Gaim (Gaim Episode 13, Golden Fruits Cup!, Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Armored Rider Ryugen (Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!)
- Armored Rider Black Baron (Kamen Rider Gaim Gaiden: Kamen Rider Knuckle)
- Armored Rider Proto Baron (Kamen Rider Zangetsu: -Gaim Gaiden-}
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen Yomi
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Gridon
- Kamen Rider Kurokage
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Knuckle
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
- This form's Arms Weapon is the Bana Spear.
This attack has two variantions.
- Baron gives a very powerful kick in the shape of a banana.
- Baron charges his leg with yellow energy and performs a somersault kick to attacks a soccer.
Spear Victory (スピアビクトリー Supia Bikutorī): Has three variations depending on which function Baron activates from his Sengoku Driver.
- Squash: Has three variations.
- Baron releases a spear-shaped beam of energy from the Bana Spear to thrust at the enemy, and slashing them.
- Baron firing serval banana-shaped energy projection in few seconds.
- Baron smashes down his enemy with a giant banana-shaped energy projection from the Bana Spear. This version has a Anti-air variant.
- Au Lait: Baron smashes down his enemy with a giant banana-shaped energy projection from the Bana Spear. When stabbed into the ground, however, the energy travels along the ground for a bit before rocketing back up in the familiar banana-shaped projecting, skewering whatever is in its path.
- Sparking: Baron stabs the Bana Spear into the ground, creating multiple banana-shaped projections which hit an opponent several times from below. This also provides as a defensive wall against incoming attacks.
- Gaim Banana Bullet (鎧武(ガイム)バナナバレッド Gaimu Banana Baretto): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Au Lait function, he releases a spear-shaped beam of energy from the Bana Spear to thrust at the enemy.
- Banana Sparking (バナナスパーキング Banana Supāking): After Gaim activates his Sengoku Driver's Sparking function, he stabs the Bana Spear into the ground, creating multiple banana-shaped projections which hit an opponent several times from below.
- Spear Victory (スピアビクトリー Supia Bikutorī): Has two variations depending on which function Black Baron activates from his Sengoku Driver.
- Au Lait: Black Baron charges the tip of the Bana Spear with energy before charging towards the enemy.
- Sparking: Black Baron stabs the Bana Spear onto the ground, creating multiple banana-shaped projections which hit an opponent several times from below. Unlike normal ones, Black Baron's variant produces purple energy bananas instead.
- In Fresh Orange Arms is Born!, Ryugen turned this form down because it was really hard for him to balance with asymmetrical shoulder pads.
- However, Baron, Gaim and Black Baron appear to balance the shoulder pads with no difficulty.
- When Mitsuzane became the second Zangetsu Shin later on, he seemed to display no problem with balancing the large singular shoulder pad of the Melon Energy Arms armor.