|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Why does Sougo want to become a king in the first place? Sougo starts to tell Tsukuyomi about the continuous dreams he's been having. Just then, a giant event, just like the one in Sougo's dream, suddenly starts to manifest! A giant mecha suddenly appears in the sky! The demonic king's servant from the future, Kasshin suddenly appears! And thanks to Decade's intervention during their fight, Sougo gets blown 50 years into the future...!
- "According to this book, average high schooler Sougo Tokiwa embarks on a path which leads him to become the demonic king of time, Ohma Zi-O. In order to prevent this, Geiz and Tsukuyomi travel to the present. But Sougo Tokiwa declares that he will become the greatest, most beloved demon king and so he continues to gather the powers of the riders. However, that confidence of his will soon be shaken once he confronts himself, having became Ohma Zi-O. Oh dear, I've read too far again..."
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Heure (ウール Ūru): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Ora (オーラ Ōra): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Swartz (スウォルツ Suworutsu): Kentaro Kanesaki (兼崎 健太郎 Kanesaki Kentarō)
- Junichiro Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎 Tokiwa Jun'ichirō): Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久 Namase Katsuhisa)
- Ohma Zi-O (オーマジオウ Ōma Jiō, Voice), Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Neodecadriver Voice: Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Kasshin (カッシーン Kasshīn, Voice): Kenjiro Tsuda (津田 健次郎 Tsuda Kenjirō)
- Kamen Rider Zi-O, Ohma Zi-O: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Geiz: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Zi-O: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Kasshin: Eitoku (永徳)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- DecadeArmor, DecadeArmor Build Form
- Card Used:
- Kamen Ride: Decade, Build
- Attack Ride: N/A
- Form Ride: N/A
- Final Form Ride: N/A
- Final Attack Ride: Build
- Final Kamen Ride: N/A
- K-Touch: N/A
- Decade, Decade Build RabbitTank Form
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger episode 44, Number 44: The Truth Found.
- Viewership: 2.8%
- Closing Screen Ridewatches:
- Kamen Rider: Zi-O and Geiz
- Zi-O: Zi-O, Decade
- Geiz: Geiz
- Count at episode end
- Watches in Zi-O's possession: Zi-O, Build, Ex-Aid, Fourze, OOO, OOO Tajadol Combo, Gaim, W, Kuuga, Ghost, Decade, Bike, Phone, Taka, Kodama
- Watches in Geiz's possession: Geiz, Drive, Cross-Z, Faiz, Wizard, Genm, Bike, Phone
- Watches in Tsukuyomi's possession: Phone
- Watches in Ohma Zi-O's possession (At Least): Kuuga, Kiva, Ryuki
- The title of the episode is based on the film series Back to the Future.
- This is the first episode that Tsukasa transforms into Decade's default form in Zi-O.
- This is the first episode of the series to not be a tribute episode, however it does feature the appearance of a past Rider.
- For unknown reasons (either a production error, or a new function of Neodecadriver), Decade needs to use KamenRide: Decade card to transform back to his default form. In previous appearances, Decade could simply do that on his own.
- The clash between Zi-O and Ohma Zi-O utilizes three Ride Watches in the exact order Decade visited their respective Riders: Kuuga, Kiva, and then Ryuki.
- After activating the Kiva Ridewatch, for a brief second, Ohma Zi-O is seen carrying a violin, presumably the Bloody Rose, to deflect Zi-O's colony of energy bats.
- TV Asahi's official episode guide for バック・トゥ・2068
- Heisei 20's official episode guide for バック・トゥ・2068