|This article is about a/an organization in Kamen Rider Decade.|
BOARD Corporation (株式会社BOARD Kabushikigaisha Bōdo) is the version of BOARD that exists in the alternate reality World of Blade. In this world, the Riders are high rank employees of the BOARD Corporation, and are effectively "Kamen Rider Salarymen" (仮面ライダーサラリーマン Kamen Raidā Sararīman), whose job it is to combat the Undead once receiving clearance to use Rouzers. In BOARD, there is a ranking system with Ace at the top followed by King, Queen, Jack, and the numbers with Two at the bottom. The backdrop used to arrive in this world shows a hand of facedown Rouze Cards with the Ace of Spades Change Beetle card faced up. Within this A.R. World, Tsukasa assumes the role of chief waiter within BOARD and is given the ability to completely destroy Undead without sealing them.
- Kazuma Kendate (Kamen Rider Blade) - Rank Ace, demoted to unranked, became President replacing Hajime Shijo after Tsukasa left A.R. World of Blade.
- Sakuya Hishigata (Kamen Rider Garren) - Rank Ace, deceased
- unnamed Kamen Rider Garren successor - Sakuya Hishigata's successor after Hajime Shijo used Sakuya's life force to create the Joker Card, disappeared after the successful merging of A.R. Worlds, revived after Natsumi Hikari killed Tsukasa Kadoya.
- Mutsuki Kuroba (Kamen Rider Leangle) - Rank King then Ace, deceased
- unnamed Kamen Rider Leangle successor - Mutsuki Kuroba's successor after Hajime Shijo used Mutsuki's life force to create the Joker Card, KIA in the merging A.R. Worlds, revived after Natsumi Hikari killed Tsukasa Kadoya.
- Hajime Shijo (Kamen Rider Chalice) - former President, deceased
- Kitchen Staff - Rank 8
- Kamata/Paradoxa Undead - Chairman
- Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) - Rank 2 then 10. By rank would've been the next President after Hajime Shijo's and the other Ace-ranked Riders' deaths, left BOARD and A.R. World of Blade in Kazuma's care.
- Natsumi Hikari - part-time, asked by Tsukasa for help.
- Yusuke Onodera - part-time, asked by Tsukasa for help.