|This article is about a/an phenomenon in Kamen Rider Decade.|
The Aurora Curtain (オーロラカーテン Ōrora Kāten) is the doorway between the A.R. Worlds in Kamen Rider Decade. They also appeared when the main characters (mostly Decade, Diend, and Narutaki) returned in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Wizard's last episode, and Gaim's Super Hero Taisen shows the ToQger vs. Kamen Rider Gaim TV special, and it's movie sequel, Kamen Rider Taisen. People such as Kamen Riders and certain kaijin can use them to traverse across the multiverse or in some cases summon monsters or heroes from other worlds.
In one instance during Decade's first transformation, the Aurora Curtain was shattered by the activation of Decade's armor. What effect this had on the two universes that were divided is unknown, but it is likely it accelerated their convergence since the Worms on the other side came over to where Decade was. The Aurora Curtain was also shown to restore the corroded Decadriver and Ride Booker found by Natsumi Hikari as she handed them over to Tsukasa, allowing him to transform.
In Super Hero Taisen, the Sentai Teams and Kamen Riders are sent to the dimensional rift under the pretense of being defeated by Kamen Rider Decade and Gokai Red, and return through the Aurora Curtain when their ruse to Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack is revealed.
For Tsukasa, the Curtain can also be used to travel through time.
- Tsukasa Kadoya
- Daiki Kaito
- Swartz (as Another Decade)
- Crack, an alternative dimensional opening associated with Helheim
- Gamma Hole, an alternative dimensional opening associated with the Gamma
- Enigma, an artificial dimensional gateway created by Kaisei Mogami of the World of Build
- White Pandora Panel, an artificial device component which has the potential to cross over to or merge parallel dimensions
- Aurora Curtain in Kamen Rider Official Website