|This article is about a/an rider weapon in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Attache Shotgun (アタッシュショットガン Atasshu Shottogan) is the primary weapon of Kamen Rider Vulcan, though Kamen Rider Valkyrie or any other Rider can also use it. A second copy of the weapon is later acquired by Kamen Rider Jin from a cache of Attache Shotguns that were mass-produced by A.I.M.S..
The weapon is designed similarly to the Attache Calibur but suited for Vulcan's long range fighting style. However, while the weapon proved effective during Vulcan's first use in Shooting Wolf form, the recoil was enough to launch him backwards. Using Punching Kong instead minimizes the recoil and allows Vulcan to fire the weapon properly.
The Attache Shotgun consists of the following parts:
- AS Handle Linker (ASハンドルリンカー AS Handoru Rinkā): The handle. At the same time as being a grip, it has a role to transmit information such as parameters and operation manuals that visualize the operating status to the user.
- Attack Trigger (アタックトリガー Atakku Torigā): The trigger. Fire a bullet by pulling the trigger.
- Press Reloader (プレスリローダー Puresu Rirōdā): The bullet generation mechanism. By pulling the handle toward the user, a bullet "PEB (「Pressed Energy Bullet」)" with super-compressed energy is generated and loaded. This bullet can be operated in two ways. In shot mode, energy is dispersed immediately after firing and becomes a bullet that radiates forward as approximately 700 bullets. On the other hand, in slug mode, a large bullet utilizing the large diameter is injected as it is, and the penetration force is very high. In either case, the destructive force increases in proportion to the amount of energy used.
- Grand Muzzle (グランマズル Gurando Mazuru): The muzzle. The large caliber of the heavy weapon class gives the bullet a tremendous initial speed and destructive power. There is a tremendous reaction in proportion to its great power.
- Trans Lock Cylinder (トランスロックシリンダー Toransu Rokku Shirindā): The hinge mechanism. When the user Authorise is authenticated, the lock is released, and it is possible to expand from the attache state to the gun. It is also possible to trigger an energy charge attack by transforming it back to the attache state for defense or energy charge.
- AS Shield (ASシールド AS Shīrudo): The exterior. Ultra-compression composite armor is completed by inserting 6 kinds of materials, which have different physical properties, into a plate made of titanium alloy, and super-compression by forging. Therefore, it can efficiently prevent against any attack while being about 1 cm thick, it functions as a shield to protect the user in the attache case state.
- Rise Slot (ライズスロット Raizu Surotto): A slot intended to insert Progrisekeys into. Non-contact learning by a built-in reader Authoriser (オーソライザー Ōsoraizā) is started by loading a Progrisekey, and a special killing technique is possible by adding a part of the ability of the data image of a biological species Rider Model (ライダモデル Raida Moderu) to the blasting. However, this operation can not be performed if the limit is applied to the Progrise Key's expanded state (展開状態 tenkai jōtai).
The Attache Shotgun has two modes: Attache Mode (アタッシュモード Atasshu Mōdo) and Shotgun Mode (ショットガンモード Shottogan Mōdo)
If the Attache Shotgun is changed back to Attache Mode, it will begin to charge. When it is switched back to Shotgun Mode, it will finish charging and pulling the trigger will perform a Kaban Shot (カバンショット Kaban Shotto, lit. "Bag Shot").
When a Progrisekey is inserted into the Attache Shotgun, two finishing attacks can be performed. By pulling the trigger, a Kaban Shot with the power of the Progrisekey can be performed. By switching the Attache Shotgun back to Attache Mode, charging it, and changing it back to Shotgun Mode, a Kaban Buster (カバンバスター Kaban Basutā, lit. "Bag Buster") finisher with the power of the Progrisekey will be performed.
- Shooting Kaban Shot (シューティングカバンショット Shutingu Kaban Shotto): Vulcan fires an energy construct of a wolf's head.
- Punching Kaban Shot (パンチングカバンショット Panchingu Kaban Shotto): Vulcan fires an energy construct of a Knuckle Demolition.
- Gatling Kaban Shot (ガトリングカバンショット Gatoringu Kaban Shotto): Vulcan unleashes a rapid-fire volley of energy hedgehog quills in an arc.
- Spider's Ability: Kaban Shot (スパイダーズアビリティ・カバンショット Supaidāzu Abiriti: Kaban Shotto): Vulcan shoots a beam at the enemy, trapping it in a spider web.
- Freezing Kaban Shot (フリージングカバンショット Furījingu Kaban Shotto): Valkyrie fires a blast of energy that partially freezes the enemy upon impact
- Sting Kaban Shot (スティングカバンショット Sutingu Kaban Shotto): Jin shoots a replica of Horobi's Acid Analyze complete with a chain that impales the enemy and throws it against the ground.
- Gatling Kaban Buster (ガトリングカバンバスター Gatoringu Kaban Basutā): Vulcan fires a mass of energy hedgehog quills into the air, which home in on the enemy and pierce it.
Behind The Scenes
- The weapon's gimmick of being a case-like object that converts into a weapon makes it similar to the GX-05 Cerberus and SB-555T Faiz Blaster, though, unlike them, it lacks a close-ranged weapon mode.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Zero-One: What Will Pop Out of the Kangaroo? Think About It by Yourself! Yes! It must be me, Aruto!