|This article is about a/an monstrous Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
In 2013, Asura was a member of Team Baron whose expelled by Kaito and his peers. While lashing out at his former leader, Sworz freezes the time and transforms Asura into Another Gaim. Using his newfound ability, Asura expels Kaito and those who dare to oppose him into Helheim while taking over Team Baron's leadership. Sougo would travel into the past and used GaimArmor to defeat Asura, but his destruction was reversed by Man of the Beginning, who tells Sougo to have faith on Geiz Myoukouin.
Within the span of five years, Asura maintains the Team Baron leadership and attempted to expel a dancer who discovers his true nature until the future Sougo interfered. Nonetheless he managed to expel both the dancer and Geiz into Helheim. During the performance, he was interrupted by the present Sougo and proceed to fight him in the middle of the event. Both Zi-O and his future iteration would face Another Gaim until he escaped.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 203.0 cm.
- Weight: 105.0 kg.
- Year of Origin: 2013.
- Position of year: Left sode (shoulder protection made of plates).
- Powers and Abilities
- Helheim Crack Manipulation: Another Gaim can willingly open cracks into Helheim and drag anyone into it or move the crack over the person. He is also capable of calling Inves through the cracks as well.
- Sword Manifestation: Another Gaim can manifest his zanbatō at will after transforming.
- Energy Bolts: Another Gaim can generate orange energy and launch it at his opponents.
- Teleportation: Another Gaim can teleport himself to another location at will.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- Another Gaim's helmet design is seemingly based on Super Imaginative Chogokin (S.I.C.) figure design of Kamen Rider Kurokage.
- Despite being based on Gaim Orange Arms, both the armor design and the choice of weapon seem to draw from Kachidoki Arms, especially with how the weapon's shape is near identical to the DJ Gun's Taiken Mode, with it being slightly larger.
- Asura as Another Gaim is an opposite to both Kouta Kazuraba and Kaito Kumon in that he uses his powers as an Another Rider to lord his superiority by not only usurping the leadership of Team Baron from Kaito, but also doing the same thing to the other members who don't agree with him. Kouta, as an Armored Rider later comes to the importance of using his powers with responsibility to protect those he loved, while Kaito is defined by his charisma and "survival of the fittest" mindset, all while being a fair and honorable leader to his team.
- Asura's name is possibly derived from Hindu and Buddhist mythology, as Asuras were war deities exiled from heaven obsessed with power and approached any problem with violence. Asura himself was kicked out of Team Baron and uses violent methods to keep his team in line.