The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 199.1 cm
- Weight: 104.6 kg
- Togamarder (トガマーダー Togamādā): Twin daggers held with a backwards grip. They are capable of creating numerous energy blade projectiles.
- Laser Beams: The Berotha Magia can shoot lasers from its eyes.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Berotha Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
Behind the Scenes
The Berotha Magia's name is derived from Kujiberotha teruyukii, an extinct species of thorny lacewing insect that lived in the Cretaceous period.
- Thorny lacewings and Mantises are not directly related to each other and are classified in different orders.
- However, thorny lacewings are in the superfamily Mantispoidea along with mantidflies, which have mantis-like traits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.