|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
In both forms, the Ark Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Ark Drive Core (アークドライブコア Āku Doraibu Koa) - The source of the Satellite Ark. By analyzing a huge amount of learned data in real time, we can draw hundreds of millions of "conclusions for events". Also stored are the fluid metals that make up the various equipment.
- Idea Booster (イデアブースター Idea Būsutā) - The Auxiliary arithmetic unit with the Ark Driver-Zero. It is a device to support the operation of artificial intelligence Ark. It performs a multi-process that executes a huge number of tasks while switching them in parallel by linking with a network. This has the role of improving performance, such as shortening the Ark's processing time and improving work efficiency.
- Arkrise Reactor (アークライズリアクター Ākuraizu Riakutā) - The Anti-annihilation furnace reactor built in the Ark Driver-Zero. By cancelling the Rider Model with the Lost Model, pair annihilation becomes zero, and only the energy of both is extracted with high purity. As a result, it is possible to obtain energy that is equivalent to that of eight self-sustaining Humagear command weapons "Giger", although it is ultra-compact.
- Ark Loader (アークローダー Ākurōdā) - A device located to the Driver's top. Pressing it down initiates the "Arkrise", the transformation process where it generates the fluid metal stored inside that covers the Humagear host and form the Ark-Zero Suit. When initiating a boosted deathblow (by pressing down the Ark Loader again), the Ark Loader initiates a Rider Finisher. For the Ark Driver-One, depending on the number of times you push it, you can select 10 learning levels: Malice (悪意 Akui), Fear (恐怖 Kyōfu), Rage (憤怒 Fundo), Hate (憎悪 Zōo), Despair (絶望 Zetsubō), Struggle (闘争 Tōsō), Murder (殺意 Satsui), Annihilation (殲滅 Senmetsu), Despair (絶望 Zetsubō) and Extinction (滅亡 Metsubō). With this, the output of the special move "Perfect Conclusion" is adjusted.
- Singurise Slot (シンギュライズスロット Shingyuraizu Surotto) - A slot intended to insert the Ark-One Progrisekey into. By loading a Progrisekey, it connects the device into an internal Rise Port (ライズポート Raizu Pōto), a device that allows the Driver to read and learn the Progrisekey's abilities.
- Singurise Reactor (シンギュライズリアクター Shinguraizu Riakutā) - The Anti-annihilation furnace reactor built in the Ark Driver-One. A device that performs pair annihilation to zero by canceling the lidar model with the lost model and performs "Singurise" to reach a new technological singularity by using human malice in the process of extracting only both energy with high purity. As a result, it is possible to generate a huge amount of energy while maintaining a very small size.
- Deus Armor (デウスアーマー Deusu Āmā) - The pure white exterior on the Ark Driver-One. As a vessel that protects the Ark, which has become a concept, it rejects all shocks.
- Dominated Band (ドミネートバンド Dominēto Bando) - The belt strap. When the body is set on the lower abdomen of the wearer, the inner band is instantly wrapped around and fixed.
To be added
For Ark-Zero, the user that has been possessed by the Ark simply presses the button on top of the Driver. Red and black kanji with negative meanings and six spiked stars emerge from the center and dissolve into liquid metal, which form Rider Models of various wallowing husks. The kanji and the liquid metal then create a suit-shaped Rider Model, which fuses with the user to reveal Ark-Zero.
For Ark-One, the transformation format is identical to that of Zero-Two. The user just needs to open the Ark-One Progrisekey and insert it into the Ark Driver-Zero without authorizing, converting it into Ark Driver-One. Glitching red and black kanji and malicious energy then covers the user and forms white armor around the user, revealing Ark-One.
- Main article: Finisher (Zero-One)
For Ark-Zero, the user that has been possessed by the Ark simply presses the button on top to execute the All Extinction (オールエクティンクション Ōru Ekutinkushon).
For Ark-One, the user presses on the inserted Progrisekey to execute the Perfect Conclusion (パーフェクト・コンクルージョン Pāfekuto Konkurūjon). Pressing the button on top up to ten times before pressing on the inserted Progrisekey empowers the Perfect Conclusion with up to ten malicious meanings (Malice, Fear, Rage, Hate, Despair [Repeated Twice; Once when pressed 5 times, A second time when pressed 9 times], Murder, Slaughter, Annihilation, Ruin) to become the Perfect Conclusion Learning (1-10).
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
(Horobi ►◄ Jin ►◄ Ikazuchi)
| ||I am the Ark and a Kamen Rider||The Ark created the Ark Driver-Zero by using its liquid metal after possessing its first host. The Driver can also be transferred from host to host, as seen when the Ark left Jin's body to attempt to possess Isamu Fuwa before returning to Horobi. The Ark would later possess Jin's body after leaving Horobi's, and later Ikazuchi's, though Horobi's body seems to be its main choice.|
|Aruto Hiden|| ||As Long As There's Malice||After Horobi destroys Izu, a heartbroken Aruto starts to lose faith in the Humagears. Taking advantage of the CEO's shattered mentality, Azu offers Aruto the Ark-One Progrisekey, to which he willingly accepts in order to satiate his desire for revenge on Horobi.|
- Ark Driver-Zero
- Kamen Rider Ark-Zero (Zero-One Episodes 35.5-41)
- Ark Driver-One
- Kamen Rider Ark-One (Zero-One Episodes 42-)
- One of the screams from Ark-Zero's transformation announcement is reused from the Steam Blade's Devil Steam attack.
- The Ark Driver-Zero is the first transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One that can access a form without a Progrisekey.
- The Hakai (破壊 lit. "Destruction"), Hametsu (破滅 lit. "Ruin") in the transformation announcement are also negative meaning words.
- Interestingly, Zetsubou (絶望 lit. "Despair) is announced twice when Ark-One fully power-up its finisher.
- In terms of belt design, the Ark Driver-One interestingly shares some minor similarities to Kamen Rider Stronger's belt, the Electrer.