|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- ―Ao-Rider's roll call[src]
Chou Super Hero Taisen
As one of five Goriders, Ao-Rider was an extra character unique to the Game World and the reward of the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament. Ultimately, among 16 competing teams, the tournament was won by Team Ex-Aid who became the Goriders with the form of Ao-Rider being accessed by the Game World's Yakumo Katou/AoNinger. By performing the Rider Hurricane together, Ex-Aid's Goriders were able to destroy the Andor Genesis mothership by striking the ball to its core. Their objective achieved, the Game World teammates returned to their card forms and left as Emu Hojo's Aka-Rider transformation was retracted.
Return of Gorider
The Gorider cards were evidently retained by Emu, who would give them to a group of five Kamen Riders whom had been assembled by Kuroto Dan as part of his sinister plot to revive. With the form of Ao-Rider being granted to Kamen Rider Blade, Kazuma Kenzaki, this new team of Goriders used the Gorider Bazooka to defeat Kamen Rider Genm.
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Ao-Rider's design is a hybrid based on Aorenger of the Gorengers and Kamen Rider New 2.
- Coincidentally, Kamen Rider 2's color is blue in a Showa card collection game due to early printing technical defects.
- Ao-Rider was voiced by Gaku Matsumoto (松本 岳 Matsumoto Gaku) in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen and Takayuki Tsubaki (椿 隆之 Tsubaki Takayuki) in Kamen Sentai Gorider.
- Of Ao-Rider's 16 candidates, 7 were Riders and 9 were Rangers.