|This article is about a/an monster form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
The following users have transformed into Another Kuuga:
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 923 cm
- Rider Weight: 6.4 t
- Creator: Tid
- Year of Origin: 2000; 2019
- Position of year: Back of left shoulder.
- Name and position: "KUUGA"; Back of right shoulder.
Another Kuuga (アナザークウガ Anazā Kūga) is a giant Another Rider that Tid can transform into using the Another Kuuga Watch. It draws its power from Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Despite his massive size, Another Kuuga is capable of flying with a pair of insectoid wings on its back.
- Creator: Tid
- Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Despite his massive size, Another Ultimate Kuuga is capable of flying with a pair of insectoid wings on its back.
- He is able to fire a powerful beam from his mouth and create past monster combatants.
Behind the Scenes
Another Kuuga was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- Another Kuuga is the only Another Rider along with Another Double to change forms without using another Ridewatches.
- Another Kuuga is the first Another Rider who is rendered using CGI, the second being Another 1.
- Since Another Riders are also Kamen Riders, Another Kuuga is the second Rider to be both giant and animated in CGI, succeeding Kamen Rider Core.
- As a corruption of Kuuga, Another Kuuga resembles a Gurongi, specifically the 2015 manga versions as he has a humanoid insect appearance with mandibles and stag beetle-like legs and arms.
- Another Kuuga also shares some design aspects with N-Daguva-Zeba Imperfect Form, due to their gigantic sizes along with the golden accessories.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O