|This article is about a/an monster form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Another Kuuga (アナザークウガ Anazā Kūga), and its evolved form Another Ultimate Kuuga (アナザーアルティメットクウガ Anazā Arutimetto Kūga), is an Another Rider derived from Kamen Rider Kuuga. The following users have transformed into Another Kuuga:
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 923 cm
- Rider Weight: 6.4 t
- Creator: Tid
- Year of Origin: 2000; 2019
- Position of year: Back of left shoulder.
- Name and position: "KUUGA"; Back of right shoulder.
Another Kuuga (アナザークウガ Anazā Kūga) is a giant Another Rider that Tid can transform into using the Another Kuuga Watch. It draws its power from Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Despite his massive size, Another Kuuga is capable of flying with a pair of insectoid wings on its back.
Another Ultimate Kuuga (アナザーアルティメットクウガ Anazā Arutimetto Kūga) is the evolved form of Another Kuuga, accessed when Tid inserts the Another Kuuga Watch into Shingo Hisanaga's body and fuses with him. As its name suggests, he draws its power from Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form.
- Creator: Tid
- Powers and Abilities
- Flight: Despite his massive size, Another Ultimate Kuuga is capable of flying with a pair of insectoid wings on its back.
- He is able to fire a powerful beam from his mouth and create past monster combatants.
- Another Kuuga is the only Another Rider along with Another Double to change forms without using another Ridewatches.
- Another Kuuga is currently the only Another Rider who is rendered using CGI.
- Since Another Riders are also Kamen Riders, Another Kuuga is the second Rider to be both giant and animated in CGI, succeeding Kamen Rider Core.
- As a corruption of Kuuga, Another Kuuga resembles a Gurongi, specifically the 2015 manga versions as he has a humanoid insect appearance with mandibles and stag beetle-like legs and arms.
- Another Kuuga also shares some design aspects with N-Daguva-Zeba Imperfect Form, due to their gigantic sizes along with the golden accessories.