The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an monster form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 205 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Creator: Ora (First)
Hiryu Kakogawa (Second and third)
- Year of Origin: 2016.
- Position of year: Back (left Trapezius/Left Eye of LV. 1 Faceplate).
- Name and position: "EX-AID"; Chest, Back(right Trapezius/Right Eye of LV. 1 Faceplate).
- Powers and Abilities
- The game that cannot be cleared by anyone (誰もクリアしたことのないゲーム Dare mo Kuria shita koto no nai Gēmu): Another Ex-Aid creates a modified version of Mighty Action X which becomes known as an unbeatable game.
- Game World Travel: Another Ex-Aid can use the Game World as means of traveling into portable consoles.
- Game Area Manipulation: Befitting Ex-Aid's Kimewaza Slot Holder, Another Ex-Aid can affect the reality of the real world using Game Areas.
- Bugster Virus A (バグスターウイルスA Bagusutā Uirusu Ē): A specialized strain of virus that Another Ex-Aid uses to infect young boys who are potential heart donors to his son. Additionally, he can summon them as his footsoldiers, appearing as monks with harpoons. His Bugster Virus grunts are of the same kind as Aranbura Bugster and Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50.
- Self Revival: So long as the Ridewatch used to counter him is not from the same power, Another Ex-Aid can endlessly revive himself.
- Ex-Aid Ridewatch: The only way to counter Another Ex-Aid is the Ridewatch of the same power, as Zi-O managed to retrieve it and put to use in 2016.
Behind the Scenes
Another Ex-Aid was designed by Yutaka Izubuchi (出渕 裕 Izubuchi Yutaka).
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Episode 3: Doctor Gamer 2018 (1st)
- Episode 4: No Continue 2016 (1st)
- Episode 5: Switch On! 2011 (flashback; archive footage only as Another Ex-Aid)
- Episode 9: Genm Master 2016 (flashback; archive footage only as Another Ex-Aid)
- Episode 25: Another Zi-O 2019 (2nd)
- Episode 28: Our Goal 2019 (3rd)
- Episode 42: 2019: Missing World (4th)
- Episode 43: 2019: Tsukuyomi Confidential (4th)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.