|This article is about a/an monstrous Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O and Kamen Rider Build.|
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Creator: Unknown
- Year of Origin: 2009.
- Position of year: right thigh.
- Name and Position: "DOUBLE", left thigh.
- Powers and Abilities
- Aerokinesis: Another Double can emit a gust of wind.
Behind the Scenes
Another Double is voiced by Kentaro Ito (伊藤 健太郎 Itō Kentarō), who perviously voiced Excavation Ninja Mogudrago in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger, Manhole Banki in Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Toome in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. Another W is portrayed by an unknown suit actor.
- Another Double's belt, designed after the Double Driver, features an Egyptian aesthetic - specifically, it bears two bird hieroglyphs, which represent the sound "w".
- The two bird-like designs on Another Double's belt might be a reference to Kamen Rider Double's Xtreme Memory.
- The color scheme of Another Double's right side looks similar to the Nazca Dopant's color scheme. This resemblance may be based on the origin of Double's right half, whose family were dealers of the Gaia Memory syndicate in Futo.
- Another Double features the face portions of Double's Cyclone and Joker halves on either side of his head. Another Double's face appears between the two halves similar to the white portion of Double CycloneJokerXtreme.
- He is the first Another Rider who hasn't revealed his human identity, due to time constraints. Producer Shinichiro Shirakura admits that if he were given the chance, he would reveal Another Double's human identity in the future.
- Shotaro Hidari and Philip - Original Kamen Rider Double
- WArmor - The result of using the W Ridewatch