|This article is about a/an monster form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Creator: Another Double (Ataru) ; Ora (Takuya)
- Year of Origin: 2007 (Ataru); 2019 (Takuya)
- Position of year: Back of lower Left cloak.
- Name and Position: "DEN-O", Back of lower Right cloak.
- Powers and Abilities
- Acceleration - Another Den-O can run at a blinding speed as means of retreating.
- Swords - Four sets of handheld weapons which stored on his hip armors when not in use. Their number are analogous to the Combination Armament DenGasher, while the appearance itself is based on the latter weapon's Sword Form.
- Another Den-Liner (アナザーデンライナー Anazā Denrainā) - Spawned from Another Den-O's power itself, a time-travelling train that served as a knockoff of DenLiner Gouka.
- Kamen Rider Den-O: Unlike other Kamen Riders whose powers would soon disappear after the creation of their Another Rider, Den-O's existence remains intact since Ryotaro Nogami is a Singularity Point. Therefore, Another Den-O is at risk of being defeated at the hands of his heroic counterpart.
- Den-O Ridewatch: Since the Ridewatch preserves the power of Den-O himself, either Zi-O or Geiz could use it to access Den-OArmor and defeat Another Den-O. As of now, the Ridewatch has yet to appear on-screen.
- Another Den-O's belt is not based on the original Den-O Belt and is instead inspired by an ancient Mayan design.
- However, its horns are similar to the Climax Cellphone K-Taros when attached to the Den-O Belt and its color is similar to the Wing Buckle.
- Another Den-O is the first Another Rider to have 2 different years: 2007 in Heisei Generations Forever, and 2019 in TV series.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Ryotaro Nogami - Original Kamen Rider Den-O
- Momotaros - An Imagin representing Sword Form of Den-O
- Den-OArmor - The result of using the Den-O Ridewatch
- Ataru Hisanaga - The first Another Den-O
- Takuya Endo - The second Another Den-O
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.