|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Albert Cho is Danny's younger brother who will always fight by his side. Like his brother, he was approached by Xaviax who offered him and Danny a big paycheck in exchange for participating in "the biggest heist in the history of Earth". He ends up becoming Kamen Rider Spear, a Kamen Rider with a gazelle Advent Deck.
Kamen Rider Spear is a close-range Rider with only Spin Vent to use. Unlike other Riders, where they only have one Advent Beast aiding them, his Attack Vent calls out multiple Zelles in addition to Gigazelle to aid him and overwhelm his opponents, to the point of being able to have his Advent Beasts fight for him without needing to join the battle himself.
He likes being a Kamen Rider, as it makes him feel much tougher. Though claiming to be an "expert", he is quite inexperienced at fighting, with Len quickly stealing his Advent Deck with one hand while he was attempting to transform.
He and Danny later crashed Grace's Book Store and ended up fighting Kit, Len, and Chris. Like Drew and JTC, he is completely aware of Xaviax's true nature and will go along with him to get what he wants. After Sting is vented, Albert and Danny ambush Kit along with JTC, but Kit repels them and uses his Final Vent on Spear, thus venting him to the Advent Void. Albert is the sixth Kamen Rider to be vented in the series. His Advent Deck is claimed by Kit but is then given to Len. During the final battle, Eubulon manages to rescue the Ventaran Spear who uses his Link Vent to destroy Xaviax. Soon after, Eubulon rescues Albert from the Advent Void and erases his memories to return him to his normal life.
Kamen Rider Spear
Albert can transform into Kamen Rider Spear using his Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with a Gigazelle. His Visor, the Gazellevisor, is mounted on his right knee. Spear's punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Dragon Knight's, while his jump height is significantly higher.
Through the use of the Spin Vent Advent Card, Spear can arm himself with the Gazelle Stab, an arm-mounted pair of drills derived from Gigazelle's horns and forehead.
By using his his Final Vent, Spear can execute his finisher, the Drive Divider, in which he summons a horde of Zelle Mirror Monsters to surround him and stampede the enemy. Spear then emerges from the crowd and delivers a knee strike to the opponent's head.
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Gazellevisor - Imperer's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Gazelle Stab - Personal weapon
- Advent Cycle - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
- Danny Cho - Brother
Behind the scenes
In the Japanese dub, he is voiced by Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta),who portrayed Kazuya Suzuki in Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka, also is the voiced to Kamen Rider Kuuga and Kamen Rider Ryuki in Kamen Rider G and Yusuke Onodera in Kamen Rider Decade
- In the Japanese dub of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, Albert is voiced by Ryouta Murai, who is known for playing Yuusuke Onodera, the alternate Kamen Rider Kuuga, in Kamen Rider Decade. He also played Kazuya Suzuki in Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka.
- Spear is one of 2 Riders in the series whose name is of a weapon they use; the second one is Kamen Rider Axe, who is incidentally his fighting partner (among the Earth Riders, at least). The name parallel naturally also applies to their Ventaran counterparts, though they don't seem to be a de facto team.
- Spear's Advent Deck and Rider armor are brown, his transformation rings are yellow, the background of his Final Vent card is purple, and his Advent Beasts are purple, brown, and green, making him the most color-mismatched Rider of the series. The same is said for his Japanese counterpart Imperer.
- His actor's name is Tony Sano, his last name (Sano) happens to be the last name of his Japanese counterpart's character.
- He has the fewest cards out of all the Riders with a measly 3: Spin, Attack, and Final Vent.
- Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
- Chase (Dragon Knight) - Ventaran Kamen Rider Spear counterpart.
- Mitsuru Sano - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight characters#Albert Cho. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Kamen Rider Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|