|This article is about a villain in Kamen Rider 555.|
Aki Sawada (澤田 亜希, Sawada Aki) was a member of the Ryusei School, also known as the Spider Orphnoch (スパイダーオルフェノク, Supaidā Orufenoku).
Before his change, Sawada was a kind-hearted figure as Mari remembered him, but he turned his back on his former friends and humanity.
When Sawada was turned into an Orphnoch during the aftermath during a Smart Brain experiment. He can crawl on walls, use his monoeye for superb accuracy, can extend his limbs short distances, and is equipped with a wheel with eight spikes called the Hapo Shuriken. He killed Saya to get the Delta Gear in order to become the new fourth member of "Lucky Clover".
He has a habit of crafting animal origami and lighting them on fire just before going on a killing spree while listening to rap music, with the flame dying out the same time Sawada killed the last person.
He was eventually branded a traitor by Murakami for giving the Delta Belt to the surviving Ryusei School students, before going after them one by one. No longer a member of Lucky Clover as he still had a shred of humanity left in him, Sawada was seemingly killed by Takumi upon revealing his Orphnoch form.
However, Sawada survived and begins to regain a bit more of his humanity, eventually beginning to feel the breakdown while taking Takumi's place in fighting the other Lucky Clover members, sustaining injuries from fighting all three of them and being hit by Kaixa's Gold Smash.
Sawada eventually crawled out of the battlefield and saw Mari and Takumi one last time as he told them his true feelings before dying, thus convincing Takumi to fight as Faiz to save humanity.
Powers and Abilites
- Transformation to Orphnoch: As all his race, he can transform of human to Orphnoch.
- Destroy hearts: As Orphnoch, he can used his tentacle or weapon for eliminated the hearts of the victims in burst of flames.
- Superhuman strength: His strength is able of defeat and throw to air to Kamen Rider Delta.
- Superhuman resistance: His body can able resist to attacks of his opponents.
- Superhuman Accuracy: He use his monoeye for superb accuracy.
- Superhuman Agility: He can avoide to attacks of his opponents.
- Jumping: He can jump very high.
- Crawl: He can crawl in the walls, as a spider.
- Hapo Shuriken: A wheel with eight spikes used as a melee and ranged weapon.
Behind the scenes
Spider Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保, Shinohara Tamotsu).