|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Agito of the Sun was developed as part of a series of Heisei Rider Gashats by Genm Corp.. As part of CEO Kuroto Dan's ambition to gather the power of the legends preceeding his own Kamen Riders, they contributed to the completion of his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
A manifestation of Kamen Rider Agito (仮面ライダーアギト Kamen Raidā Agito) appeared as part of a gathering of the first seventeen Heisei Riders which empowered Genm as he performed the Ganbarizing Critical Strike, defeating the three doctor Riders with one Rider Kick. Returning to his lair, Dan announced to Parado, who had taken the guise of Dr. Pac-Man, that everything was proceeding according to plan as his assembly of Gashats was completed.
Agito of the Sun Gashat
to be added
Behind the scenes
Among the Rider Gashats based off the first thirteen Heisei Riders, Agito of the Sun appears on-screen in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm; its associated Agito Gamer features exclusively in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Dangerous Zombie's Level X jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Taddle Fantasy's Level 50 jingle.
- The Level 3 announcement of the Gashat references all three Kamen Riders as well as the catchphrase from the 2001 TV series: "Awaken The Soul!" (目覚めろ、その魂 Mezamero, sono tamashii!)
- This is the only Legend Rider Gashat whose printed name on the Gashat has the Rider's name at the beginning instead of the end, though the announced name when triggered is in Japanese and not English and follows the usual pattern. This would otherwise interfere with the manner in which Rider forms and finishers take their names from the Gashat's, the first part lending itself to the Gashat's finisher's name and the second part (always the Legend Rider's name) being used for the Rider's form from using the Gashat.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm