|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Ageha Takeda (武田 上葉 Takeda Ageha) was one of the villains who appears in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, and can use Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat to transform into the Giril Bugster (ギリルバグスター Giriru Bagusutā).
She attacked Takeru Tenkuji, slashing her sword at him. However he dodges every one of her slashes. Later she fought Makoto Fukami/Kamen Rider Specter and Hiiro Kagami/Kamen Rider Brave. Their battle ended with both parties being forced to de-transform. Fittingly, the Giril Bugster was ultimately destroyed by Kamen Rider Gaim Kiwami Arms.
Appearances: Heisei Generations
- Giri Giri Chambara Gashat - Transformation trinket.
- Katana - Giril Bugster personal weapon.
Behind the Scenes
- Giril Bugster's costume is a modification of the Collabos Bugster (Giri Giri Chambara).
- Giril being Kamen Rider Gaim's opponent is pertinent as both have samurai motifs.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
- Episode 15: A New Challenger Appears! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 22: Engineered History! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 29: We're Me!? (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 30: Strongest VS Strongest! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending Kamen Rider Para-DX with Poppy (flashback; archive footage only)
- Uchusen Yearbook 2018 - Page 10