|This article is about a/an Mirror Monster in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Abysslasher (アビスラッシャー Abisurasshā) is a Shark monster with two saw-like swords and water-spewing abilities. It targeted a boy named Takuya, only to be destroyed by Knight Survive's Shippu Dan. Abysslasher appeared in Shinji's dream during the Hyper Video special, destroyed by Ouja's Veno Crash.
Kamen Rider Decade
In the World of Ryuki, Abysslasher is one of Kamen Rider Abyss' two Contract Monsters. Kamen Rider Abyss' Final Vent enables Abysslasher to combine with Abysshammer into a giant shark called Abyssodon (アビソドン Abisodon) which is when it is destroyed by Decade and Ryuki Dragreder.
- Abyss Dive: Abyss' Final Vent; Abysslasher and Abysshammer combine into Abyssodon.
Through the use of certain Advent Cards, parts of Abysslasher's body can be used by Abyss as weapons or other equipment.
- Abysssaber (アビスセイバー Abisu Seibā): Abysslasher's bone-like pair of swords. Abyss can summon them by using his Sword Vent card.
- Abyssclaw (アビスクロー Abisu Kurō): A gauntlet capable of firing high-pressure streams of water Abyss Smash (アビススマッシュ Abisu Sumasshu) that is derived from Abysslasher's head. It is summoned with Abyss' Strike Vent card.
Behind the Scenes
Abysslasher was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- In Decade Episodes 6 and 7, Abyss used only one of the Abysssabers. However, the Detail of Heroes photobooks and the S.H. Figuarts toy revealed that Abyss can summon a second sword.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Ryuki vs Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Decade