|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Len and Kit hear the attack warning and go off to fight a monster. Meanwhile Maya tags along on an interview with a rival paranormal reporter who dismisses the mirror monster stories. Len and Kit find Richie and Len challenges him to a one on one fight.
Following their training session, Len tells Kit the story behind the Kamen Riders and that including him, there are 12 Riders. The two then fight a mirror monster and defeat it. The next day, Richie's motorcycle is repossessed, Kit tries to learn more about his Advent Cards and Len is out on patrol when they hear a portal open. Maya, who has become the assistant of reporter Michelle Walsh, witnesses Len transform and fight a mirror monster during an interview. After Kit arrives, Len spots Richie whom he identifies as Kamen Rider Incisor. Len challenges Richie to a one-on-one fight and vents him. Kit returns home and doubts if he wants to remain a Kamen Rider. After leaving to fight a mirror monster, another Rider with an Ox Advent Deck appears on a motorcycle.
to be added
- Cards used:
- Dragon Knight:
- Sword Vent, Attack Vent (Dragreder), Final Vent
- Wing Knight:
- Nasty Vent, Final Vent, Sword Vent
- Strike Vent, Final Vent
- Dragon Knight:
- As Kit is looking through his Advent Cards, the camera angle viewing the cards shows his right hand drawing them from his left, but the angle viewing him from the front shows his left hand drawing them from his right.
- Also, the Sword, Guard, Trick, and Shoot Vents from his Survive Mode are seen, though it's unclear if this was an error or intentional, as described below.
- When Kit looks through his Advent Cards, the Sword, Guard, Trick, and Shoot Vents from his Survive Mode are seen. This may be an oversight, or instead show that all Riders have their Survive Mode cards within their Decks, but are simply missing the Survive card itself to trigger the form, meaning that their Survive decks can't be used. This would be more convenient for making Survive Mode more accessible when needed, as the Rider would only need to retrieve one card to gain their full power instead of a handful of cards; it's also supported by Kase only providing Kit and Len with their single Survive cards each.