|This article is about a/an location in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
In the World of Ataru, the shop is a restaurant called Cafe Mojimoji.
In early September 2018, Junichiro began renting a vacant room on the second floor to Tsukuyomi and Geiz Myokoin. Little did he know, they had come from the year 2068 to investigate Sougo's potential to become the tyrant Ohma Zi-O.
Since then, the shop was visited by many people, most of them were the Kamen Riders, with Black Woz patronizing several times and always brought a clock to be repaired. Sometime later in April 2019, Black Woz decide to rent another vacant room and officially become 9 5 DO occupant.
- Junichiro Tokiwa - owner, landlord
- Sougo Tokiwa
- Black Woz - also patronized the shop several times, officially moved in
- Tsukuyomi - moved in and out, returned
- Geiz Myokoin - moved in and out, returned
- Takumi Inui
- Sento Kiryu
- Takeru Tenkuji
- Narita Kisarazu
- Tsukasa Kadoya
- Mondo Douan
- White Woz
- Daiki Kaito
- Kazuma Kenzaki
- Shouichi Tsugami
- Kyosuke Kiriya
- Unnamed lawyer
- Taiyo Kikuchi
- Arata Kagami
- Yuto Sakurai
- Yukihiro Osumi
- Michal Minato
- The name of this shop means "From 9AM to 5PM", which is a typical work schedule for the average person.